The following information will help you check-in and obtain your boarding pass.
- Boarding passes are printed at the ticket counter in the main terminal.
- Arrive at least 1.5 hours prior to departure time.
- The ticket counter closes 45 minutes prior to departure time. No exceptions.
- Attention: Late check-in may not permitted to board.
Alternative Check-in with American Airlines (AA)
If you booked your ticket on American Airlines, you have several alternatives to traditional check-in.
- Check-in via the American Airlines website.
- Use the AA kiosk in the main lobby for check-in and boarding pass.
- Check-in using the American Airlines mobile boarding pass.
Contact American Airlines
- What do I need to know about packing carry-on items or checked baggage?
Review information about liquids, food, guns and ammo, pets and more on the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) website.
- Do my children need to have a photo ID or their birth certificate to travel?
All passengers who are 18 years and older must present a government-issued photo ID. If your children are under 18, they do not need a photo ID or birth certificate to travel within the continental United States.
- Do the airplanes have seat belt extenders?
Yes, the airplane has seat belt extenders. Fliers may be required to purchase a second seat if more than one extender is required.
- Can I take my motorized wheelchair with me on the plane?
Motorized wheelchairs can be placed in the luggage compartment. Boarding bridges to the airplane and wheelchairs are available. Notify your airline representative when making your reservation that you will need assistance getting to and from the airplane.
- Who do I call to ship an animal/pet?
Contact American Airlines Reservations at (800) 433-7300 and tell them you are interested in information for shipping your animal/pet.