Utility Assistance Program

Established in 1984, the Utility Assistance Program is a voluntary donation program for customers who wish to contribute funds to assist neighbors who may need help with their utility bills because of financial hardships. Funds are dispersed by the Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency (COCAA).

Need Assistance?

Residents in Payne County have options regarding assistance with their City of Stillwater utility payments. Many churches and nonprofit organizations offer financial help toward utility bills to those who qualify. 

Because these services vary depending on timing and available funds, it is recommended to verify aid options with members of those organizations. See our Utility Assistance Handout (PDF) for a list of assistance options and alternatives.

To Donate

To donate, check the appropriate box on the return portion of your City of Stillwater utility bill and remit your payment. If you are on a bank draft program, call Utility and Billing Services at (405) 742-8245 to make arrangements.

Related Documents