Watch Live Meetings
You can watch our live meetings by visiting our YouTube page and select the "Live" tab in the channel menu. Please note that this service is only available during live meetings, but the full recordings will be archived and available for viewing shortly after the meeting concludes.
- Visit our YouTube Channel
- Select the "Live" tab in the channel menu.
If you prefer to watch our meetings on television, you can tune in to local government access channels.
- You can find our meetings on AT&T U-verse channel 99 or Suddenlink channel 14.
Within 48 hours of the live meeting, a recorded version will be available for viewing on our City YouTube page. If you're looking for a specific meeting, you can visit our meeting archive webpage, which may help you find the meeting you're looking for more quickly.
Note: Occasional technical difficulties may impact the availability of our web streaming service. If the live webstream does not appear within five minutes of the scheduled start time of the meeting, it will not be available for that specific meeting.
You should not need to install any additional software to view these videos. If you're having trouble accessing the live stream or recorded videos, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The live streaming link will only be active when a meeting is being streamed live. If you try to access the link outside of a live meeting, you may not be able to view the stream.
- To watch the live stream, you'll need a reliable internet connection. Shared Wi-Fi networks, such as those found at coffee shops, may not be reliable and could result in interruptions.
- To ensure that you have the best viewing experience, it's a good idea to make sure your web browser is up to date.