Useful Environmental Websites
Environmental Complaint Contacts
- The Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality Complaint hotline: (800) 522-0206
Environmental Complaints Online Complaints
- The Environmental Protection Agency Environmental Violations hotline: (800) 887-6063
Make a Report to the Environmental Protection Agency
- State of Oklahoma Official Website: Access to Oklahoma state government's information and services.
- Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality: State agency regulating discharges to waters of the state, environmental complaints and issues.
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission: State agency regulating public utilities, except those under municipal or federal jurisdiction or exempt from regulation; oil and gas drilling, production and environmental protection; the safety aspects of motor carrier, rail and pipeline transportation and the environmental integrity of petroleum storage tank systems.
- Oklahoma Water Resources Board: State agency responsible for administering the use of both surface and groundwater in the state.
- Oklahoma Conservation Commission: State agency that provides assistance to Oklahoma's 88 conservation districts and to the public in order to foster a sense of care, wise use and best management of Oklahoma's renewable natural resources.
- Oklahoma Rural Water Association: State agency that provides a wide range of technical assistance and training programs designed to protect and preserve water resources and assist communities in developing, improving, managing, maintaining and operating public water supply and wastewater facilities and services in rural areas.
- Oklahoma Recycling Association: Nonprofit organization promoting recycling in Oklahoma.
- USA.gov: Access to U.S. government's offices and programs.
- Electronic Code of Regulations: All the code of federal regulations in electronic, searchable format.
- Environmental Protection Agency: U.S. agency in charge of protecting human health and the environment.
- Region VI EPA Office: Oklahoma's regional office for the Environmental Protection Agency.
- U.S. Department of the Interior: Access to all the agencies of the DOI (Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, National Park Service, USGS and others).
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS): U.S. agency that provides reliable scientific information to describe and understand the Earth; minimize loss of life and property from natural disasters; manage water, biological, energy and mineral resources; and enhance and protect our quality of life.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS): U.S. agency dedicated to the conservation, protection, and enhancement of fish, wildlife and plants, and their habitats, and responsible for implementing and enforcing the Endangered Species Act and Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA): Access to all the agencies of the USDA (Natural Resource Conservation Service, Forest Service, Farm Service and others).
- Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS): U.S. agency that provides leadership in a partnership effort to help private land owners and managers conserve their soil, water and other natural resources.